Thursday, December 30, 2010

Plyometrics- Whew!

Plyometrics: is a type of exercise training designed to produce fast, powerful movements, and improve the functions of the nervous system, generally for the purpose of improving performance in sports.

As my body wakes up in much discomfort today, I can smile and say I did it! Last night was plyometrics which I defined above courtesy of Wikipedia. I have to admit I enjoyed it much better than the first day. This is probably because its fast moving and most of the exercises are in 30 second increments . As Tony states in the DVD anyone can do anything in 30 seconds right?

The program I am doing is called p90x classic version.
First 3 weeks I will repeat the same routine. Week 4 I change and only do that for week 4. Week 5, 6, & 7 it changes up again, Week 8 yet another, Week 9 & 11 / Week 10 & 12. After this I look forward to sharing my progress and quite possibly starting it all over again - we will see!

Have a wonderful day!!~

No comments:

Post a Comment